About this service
Please note, this service is not currently running.
The Bridge has two LGBTQIA+ youth groups in Croydon, one for 11-15s and another 16-25s.
We welcome all those on the spectrum as well as anyone who is questioning or exploring their identity.
Who can use this service
You need to be aged between 11 and 26 and identify as LGBTQIA+ or be questioning your sexuality or gender identity. All our youth groups are free and confidential.
Why people use this service
- To meet other queer young people
- Have fun in a safe and affirming space
- Engage in creative projects and workshops
- Learn about LGBTQIA+ identities, history and culture
- Go on free trips to the theatre, galleries, museums, Pride events and more
- Gain experience as part of METRO Youth to plan events including the Southwark LGBTQ+ Youth Summit and Youth Pride
How we can help
- Understand your identity and share experiences of coming out
- Discuss topics including bullying, feeling safe, life at home, education and work
- Get free and confidential support and information
- Have one-to-one check-ins with LGBTQIA+ identified youth workers or be referred for free counselling at METRO
Join this group
Email [email protected] or call 020 8305 5004. You can refer yourself or be referred by someone who works with you (like a teacher or youth worker).
We'll get back to you in 2-3 days. We'll arrange a quick chat to find out more about you and how we can help. After you're signed up, you can drop into any session. You don't have to come every week if you don't want to.Email us