Usually there would be lots of opportunities to meet us and find out more about our work, especially through our summer programme of outdoor events. So to help that continue, but to ensure social distancing, we have created a programme of virtual events and activities. We look forward to seeing you online!
- Wednesday 8th July, Workshop: LGBTQ+ Youth Awareness - Definitions, Experiences, Referrals (12:30pm - 2:00pm) Open to all! Book
- Tuesday 21st July, Workshop: HIV 101 for professionals (2:00pm - 4:00pm) Open to professionals looking to expand their HIV knowledge. Book
- Thursday 23rd July, Screening and panel discussion: Our History (6:00pm - 8:00pm) Open to all! Book
- Saturday 15th August, Workshop and Q&A: Everything you wanted to know about sexual health, but were too afraid to ask! (1:00pm - 3:00pm) Open to all! Book
- Saturday 22nd August, Workshop: Mindfulness, resilience and self-care (11:00am - 1:00pm) Open to all! Book
- Monday 24th August, Workshop: LGBTQ+ Migrant Theatre Programme in collaboration with Big Boots Theatre (6:00pm - 8:00pm) Open to all! Book
- Thursday 27th August, Panel Discussion: Leading with Pride (6:00pm - 8:00pm) Open to all! Bookings opening soon
- Pride Firsts, share your Pride Firsts through July and August, culminating in an online exhibition
- Greenwich+Docklands International Festival: Weaving Together - PROUD, join us in making plaits at home for the community installation in Dial Arch Square on Sunday 30th August Email us to get involved
Get the latest updates on our Twitter #METROsummer!
Photo by Vicko Mozara