Usually there would be lots of opportunities to meet us and find out more about our work, especially through our summer programme of outdoor events. So to help that continue, but to ensure social distancing, we have created a programme of virtual events and activities. We look forward to seeing you online!
- Wednesday 8th July, Workshop: LGBTQ+ Youth Awareness - Definitions, Experiences, Referrals (12:30pm - 2:00pm) Open to all! Book
- Saturday 18th July, Workshop and Q&A: Everything you wanted to know about sexual health, but were too afraid to ask! (1:00pm - 3:00pm) Open to all! Book
- Tuesday 21st July, Workshop: HIV 101 for professionals (2:00pm - 4:00pm) Open to professionals looking to expand their HIV knowledge. Book
- Thursday 23rd July, Screening and panel discussion: Our History (6:00pm - 8:00pm) Open to all! Book
- Saturday 22nd August, Workshop: Mindfulness, resilience and self-care (11:00am - 1:00pm) Open to all! Bookings opening soon
- August, Workshop: HIV and Theatre (TBC) Bookings opening soon
- August, Panel Discussion: Leading with Pride (6:00pm - 8:00pm) Open to all! Bookings opening soon
- Pride Firsts, share your Pride Firsts through July and August, culminating in an online exhibition
We are also developing a collaboration with Greenwich+Docklands International Festival and hope to work on some exciting online projects with Deptford and Margate prides. Watch this space for developments - also you can get the latest updates on our Twitter #METROsummer!
Photo by Vicko Mozara