About this service
A series of short films exploring mental health and wellbeing among LGBTQ+ identifying, Black and Global Majority members of the community in Lewisham.
These films will provide a platform for community members to share stories and experiences. We will host a public launch event. This series is directed by Yorgo Glynatsis and Charlene Frost.
Who can use this service
You need to Black and/or of the Global Majority with a strong connection to Lewisham.
Why people use this service
- I care about mental health
- I want to share my experiences of mental health
- I want to find out more about mental health services
- I want to improve my mental wellbeing
How we can help
- Watch the films instantly on your device
- Come to our in-person community event
- Get tips on mental health and wellbeing from a LGBTQ+, Global Majority perspective
If you are interested in getting involved or finding out more,
Email [email protected].
We'll get back to you within 7 days to discuss the project further.Email us