About this service
Our mental health drop-in runs every Thursday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm, and is a mixture of online and in-person meetings. It's a safe space to socialise with others in a comfortable, non-judgemental, relaxed atmosphere. You don't have to stay for the entire session.
We often have talks and workshops on topics like benefits advice or sexual health and relationships. We also do quizzes and sometimes go on trips to museums, parks or bowling.
Who can use this service
New group members need to live, work or study in the London borough of Lewisham.
Why people use this service
- A warm welcome for new members
- Support, inclusion and acceptance
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Safe and non-judgemental space
How we can help
- Socialising with other LGBTQ+ people who might be experiencing similar mental health issues
- Increased understanding of available benefits and support
- Improved self-esteem
Get in touch
Email [email protected] or call our mental health team on 020 8305 5009. You can refer yourself or be referred by someone who works with you (like a GP or social worker).
We complete a short initial assessment with all new members, where we can answer any questions you might have and also signpost to other services.Email us