About this service
One-to-one counselling service free of charge to those aged 18 or over, identify as LGBTQ+ and live in the borough of Bexley. It is a safe and non-judgmental space for you to talk openly about what’s going on in your life.
You will receive up to 6 sessions of one-to-one counselling. Each session lasts for 50 minutes. The counselling is available via video call, telephone or face-to-face (Covid-19 restrictions permitting).
Who can use this service
You need to be LGBTQ+ identifying, 18+ and live in Bexley.
Why people use this service
- I want support for issues related to my mental health
- I want to talk to someone who won't judge me
- I want to talk about my sexual orientation and/or gender identity
- I'd like to improve my self-esteem
- I want to explore my relationships with family, friends, partner(s) or other people in my life
- I'm questioning my identity and I'd like to talk to someone about it
How we can help
- Feel more able to manage challenging situations in your life
- Improve your understanding of yourself
- Work towards increasing your emotional wellbeing
- Increase your own sense of self-acceptance
- Feel supported by someone who understands you
Sign up for counselling
Email [email protected] or call 020 8305 5009.
You can refer yourself into the service, or be referred by someone who works with you (like a GP or social worker).
We'll get back to you in 2-3 days to arrange a free initial assessment. This will be a chance to talk about what has brought you to counselling and find out if the service is right for you.Email us