About this service
Our aim is to support Lewisham’s LGBTQ+ residents to improve their wellbeing; to feel proud of their identities; and be part of the local community.
We offer 1:1 wellbeing sessions, helping people to identify meaningful goals they would like to achieve. We run two wellbeing activities a month, such as arts workshops, yoga classes and mindfulness sessions. We also facilitate a weekly LGBTQ+ social group and provide signposting to local community groups.
Who can use this service
Anyone living, studying, volunteering, or caring for someone based in Lewisham can use this service.
Why people use this service
- A chance to connect with other LGBTQ+ community members
- Opportunities to try new activities
- Practical information, signposting and support
- A relaxed and inclusive atmosphere
How we can help
- Socialise with other local LGBTQ+ people
- Develop a wellbeing action plan
- Learn more about local services and support available
Get in touch
Email [email protected] or call our mental health team on 020 8305 5009. You can refer yourself, or be referred by someone who supports you, like a GP or social worker.
We complete a short initial assessment with all new members, before inviting you to our regular activities.Email us