About this service
We can send you a rapid HIV testing kit, that gives your a result in around 15 minutes.
Who can use this service
You need to be over 18 and live in London.
Why people use this service
- I want to check my HIV status, as a routine six-monthly check, or because I think I might be at risk
- I would like to test at home, as I am staying in because of coronavirus
- I would like to just talk to someone about how the test works, and maybe have someone guide me while I'm doing it
How we can help
- Knowing your HIV status means that you can ensure you can get effective treatment as soon as you need it, to keep you healthy
- Knowing your status gives you peace of mind
- Get help over the phone or online before and while taking your test at home
- Knowing your status and getting on effective treatment and becoming undetectable, means you cannot pass the virus on
Contact us to arrange for a home HIV test
We will guide you through the process of getting a test sent to you and taking the test in the comfort of your own space. If you have a reactive result, we can let you know how to get that result confirmed and, if needed, how to access treatment. If you have a negative result, we can offer advice on how to stay negative.Email us
A late diagnosis increases the negative impact HIV can have on your health
People can often find it difficult to take an HIV test. You might not know where to get one, or feel comfortable in some of those situations. You might also be worried about getting a positive result.
We want to make it easy to take a test, with help over the phone or online, in the comfort of your own space. We have a lot of experience in answering people's questions about HIV and what your options are to ensure you continue to live a long and healthy life and prevent passing on the virus.
During this pandemic there are less opportunities to get tested, so we are making testing available through the post, with support over the phone and online.
Photo by Shawnee D