About this service
+Pals is a peer-led social group for gay and bisexual men who are living with HIV. We meet in London on the third Saturday and third Tuesday of every month.
Our meetings are free and confidential. It's a safe space to chat to other people who know what you're experiencing. We sometimes have guest speakers.
Who can use this service
You need to be a gay or bisexual man and live in or near London.
Why people use this service
- I've been diagnosed with HIV
- I'm living with HIV
- I don't have anyone to talk to about how I feel
- I want to meet other men living with HIV
How we can help
- Share your experiences
- Talk to people who understand you
- Get support from people living with HIV
Join this group
Email email@example.com or call our HIV team on 020 8305 5006.
We meet in London at a safe space, but we don't publish the exact location to protect your privacy. Please get in touch if you'd like to know more.Email us