+PALS HIV Support Group
A social group for gay and bisexual men who are living with HIV in London
What is this service?
+Pals is a peer-led social group for gay and bisexual men who are living with HIV. We meet in London on the third Saturday and third Tuesday of every month.
Our meetings are free and confidential. It's a safe space to chat to other people who know what you're experiencing. We sometimes have guest speakers.
Is this for me?
You need to be a gay or bisexual man and live in or near London.
- I've been diagnosed with HIV
- I'm living with HIV
- I don't have anyone to talk to about how I feel
- I want to meet other men living with HIV
- Share your experiences
- Talk to people who understand you
- Get support from people living with HIV