About this service
We provide family support, one-to-one support and group support for people living with HIV in Wandsworth. We offer counselling, advice and advocacy, home assessments and a wide range of groups for families, young people, gay and bisexual man and wellbeing groups.
Our home visits provide bespoke support for families, carers and young people living with or affected by HIV. We have monthly support groups for gay and bisexual men, young people and families, men and women from Black African and Black Caribbean backgrounds, and a health and wellbeing group. Our advice and advocacy service provides support with immigration and welfare benefits.
Who can use this service
You need to be living with or affected by HIV and live in Wandsworth.
Why people use this service
- I'm living with or affected by HIV
- I'm struggling to come to terms with my diagnosis
- I want to meet other people affected by HIV
How we can help
- Counselling, advocacy and peer support
- Get emotional, social and psychological support
- Live a happier, healthier, fulfilled life
Email email@example.com or call our HIV team on 020 8305 5006.
We'll arrange a quick chat to find out more about you and how we can help. After you're signed up, you can join our groups and access our one-to-one support services.Email us