HIV Support Wandsworth
Support for people living with HIV in Wandsworth
What is this service?
We provide family support, one-to-one support and group support for people living with HIV in Wandsworth. We offer counselling, advice and advocacy, home assessments and a wide range of groups for families, young people, gay and bisexual man and wellbeing groups.
Our home visits provide bespoke support for families, carers and young people living with or affected by HIV. We have monthly support groups for gay and bisexual men, young people and families, men and women from Black African and Black Caribbean backgrounds, and a health and wellbeing group. Our advice and advocacy service provides support with immigration and welfare benefits.
Is this for me?
You need to be living with or affected by HIV and live in London.
- I'm living with or affected by HIV
- I'm struggling to come to terms with my diagnosis
- I want to meet other people affected by HIV
- Counselling, advocacy and peer support
- Get emotional, social and psychological support
- Live a happier, healthier, fulfilled life