HIV Support Essex
Support for people living with HIV in Essex
What is this service?
We provide one-to-one support and group support for people living with HIV in Essex. We offer counselling, advice and advocacy, mentoring and peer support groups.
Our advice and advocacy service can help with immigration and welfare benefits.
Is this for me?
You need to be living with or affected by HIV and live in Essex.
- I'm living with or affected by HIV
- I'm struggling to come to terms with my diagnosis
- I want to meet other people affected by HIV
- Counselling, advocacy and peer support
- Get emotional, social and psychological support
- Live a happier, healthier, fulfilled life