About this service
We provide 1-2-1 therapeutic and emotional support for families living with or affected by HIV in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham. We offer health and wellbeing support and information, home assessments and a wide range of support groups for parents, and young people.
Our home visits provide bespoke support for families, carers and young people living with HIV.
Should you require any additional information, please contact [email protected]
Who can use this service
This is a service for families living with or affected by HIV that live in Lambeth, Southwark or Lewisham.
Why people use this service
- I'm living with or affected by HIV
- I'm struggling to come to terms with my diagnosis
- I want to meet other people affected by HIV
- My family don't know about my status
- I want help to tell my children about HIV
- I've been diagnosed during pregnancy
- I feel alone or isolated
How we can help
- Get help to tell your family about HIV
- Get advice for managing your medication
- Feel more in control of your diagnosis
- Improve communication in your family
- Get emotional, social and psychological support
- Live a happier, healthier, fulfilled life
- Improve health and wellbeing for children and young people
- Resolve issues such as family conflicts
Email [email protected] or call our HIV team on 020 8305 5006.
We'll arrange a quick chat to find out more about you and how we can help. After you're signed up, you can join our groups and access our one-to-one support services.Email us