Croydon HIV healthy living service
Support for people living with HIV in Croydon
What is this service?
We provide family support, one-to-one support and group support for people living with HIV in Croydon. We offer counselling, advice and advocacy, home assessments and services for young people.
Our home visits provide bespoke support for families, carers and young people living with or affected by HIV. Our advice and advocacy service provides support with immigration and welfare benefits.
Is this for me?
You need to be living with or affected by HIV and live in Croydon.
- I'm living with or affected by HIV
- I'm struggling to come to terms with my diagnosis
- I want to meet other people affected by HIV
- Counselling, advocacy and peer support
- Get emotional, social and psychological support
- Live a happier, healthier, fulfilled life