About this service
We provide family support, one-to-one support and group support for people living with HIV in Croydon. We offer counselling, advice and advocacy, home assessments and services for young people.
Our home visits provide bespoke support for families, carers and young people living with or affected by HIV. Our advice and advocacy service provides support with immigration and welfare benefits.
Who can use this service
You need to be living with or affected by HIV and live in Croydon.
Why people use this service
- I'm living with or affected by HIV
- I'm struggling to come to terms with my diagnosis
- I want to meet other people affected by HIV
How we can help
- Counselling, advocacy and peer support
- Get emotional, social and psychological support
- Live a happier, healthier, fulfilled life
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HIV team on 020 8305 5006.
We'll arrange a quick chat to find out more about you and how we can help. After you're signed up, you can join our groups and access our one-to-one support services.Email us