About this service
METRO Walnut is a peer support group for LGBTQ people with prostate cancer. We meet in Vauxhall on the third Saturday of every month from 2pm to 4pm.
It's a safe and confidential space for you and your partner(s) to talk about what's going on in your life. You can ask questions, share your experiences and get support from people who are also dealing with prostate cancer.
Who can use this service
You need to identify as LGBTQ and be affected by prostate cancer. This could be you or someone close to you. You also need to be able to travel to our meetings in London.
Why people use this service
- I don't have anyone to talk to about my problems
- I'm worried about how people will react
- I want to talk in a safe space for LGBTQ people
- I don't know anyone else who has prostate cancer
- I'm struggling to cope with my treatment
How we can help
- Meet new people and get support
- Feel more confident about your decisions
- Friendly, non-judgemental and confidential
Get in touch
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our community team on 020 8305 5000.
You can read more about the group on the LGBT Walnut website.