Share your opinions about our services and help shape new projects
METRO's Young Leaders programme ensures the voice of young people is at the heart of everything we do.
To become a Young Leader you need to be between 12 and 25 years old, and be willing to share feedback on our services and help shape new projects, by sharing your opinions and ideas.
Why become a Young Leader?
- Put the voice of young people at the heart of everything we do
- Meet new people - other young people who use our services, volunteers, staff, and our trustees!
- Help make our services even better and shape new projects – we want your ideas!
- Develop leadership skills and encourage other young people to take on responsibilities
- Volunteering looks great on a CV and stands out when applying for jobs, colleges or universities
- Plan and run youth events and activities
- And have fun!
Be part of something great, become a METRO Young Leader today!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org