Workshops, interventions and support for boys and young men in London and Medway
METRO deliver this service across the boroughs of Wandsworth and Merton in south west London and in Medway.
The service is delivered in 3 formats: group workshops, short 1-2-1 interventions and repeat 1-2-1 casework.
Topics covered include:
- identity (sexuality and gender) masculinity and fatherhood
- wellbeing (psychological, emotional, physical and spiritual)
- consent, relationships, communication
- sexual bullying and domestic violence
- sexual health screening and contraception
Getting It On has information and services for teenagers in south west London. There's advice on sexual health, mental health, drugs, alcohol and relationships.