Support for people living with HIV in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
We understand how being diagnosed with HIV can turn your life upside down. We also understand that your diagnosis can mean that you might need help with other aspects of your life, ranging from housing through to meeting new people that know what you are going through.
What is the Positive People’s Network?
The Positive People’s Network brings together people living with HIV from across Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham and includes a wealth of groups and services, such as:
- Parents Group (part of our Positive Parenting and Children service)
- Young People Transitioning Group (part of our Positive Parenting and Children service)
- +Pals Group for gay and bisexual men living with HIV
- African Group
- Faith Groups
- Mentoring Support
- Volunteering Opportunities
- 1-2-1 Information and Support
- Social activities and trips
- And much more…
The Positive People’s Network is directed by its members. Be a part of it, get in touch to join today.
What is the hub?
At the centre of the Positive People’s Network is the HUB, a weekly social space for positive people to come together, share experiences and find out about services in the network and how to access them.
Get in touch
For more information contact Jose Mejia, HIV Peer Support Coordinator by email or call 0208 305 5006.