2. We aim to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and consistent with current knowledge and practice. However, medical knowledge and practice is constantly evolving and individual cases may require specific advice that cannot be addressed through this website. Accordingly, this website is provided for information only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with an appropriately qualified health professional. We cannot guarantee that information provided by us through this website will meet your health or medical requirements. If you are concerned about your health, please contact a health professional or call NHS Direct on 0845 4647.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the Metro Centre Ltd will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the misuse of or inappropriate reliance on the contents or advice contained within The Metro Centre, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
4. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
5. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
6. This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes The Metro Centre's endorsement of the contents therein.
7. You may create hypertext links to our website, but we ask that any links are in accordance with our links policy (see part 13 below).
9. The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
11. Material contained in our website is copyright except where otherwise stated. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website except in accordance with our content authorisation policy.
13. Links Policy: Links are provided for information and convenience only. We are not responsible for the sites linked to, or the information found there.
14. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site. Likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement. We reserve the right to withdraw a link or refuse to link to any website without providing an explanation or justification.
15. You don't need permission to link to pages on our website. However, please respect the following conditions if you link to our website: o Links should not be used in a defamatory context.
- Specific page URLs are subject to change without notice.
- The METRO Charity logo must not be copied and used to create links.
- We do not 'trade' links - if you chose to create a link to our website, we will not always offer a reciprocal link (a link back to your site).